Monday, August 16, 2004

i'm sick... not sick in the head... heheX! real sick... food poisoning... stomache,headache,vomiting, diarrhoea... can't believe it... i have diarrhoea for bout 15 times altogether!! den vomit 2 times only.. first one was mid-night... i vomitted my dinner out... den the other one was ytd lunch... it was a lil only lar... den mum brought me to the slivercross to see doctor lo... cos it was mid-night liao mah... den doctor ask my if want injection anot... den my mum say to me it will make me recover faster lo... den i say oki... WA LAU! den tht doc hor... he insert the needle inside my shoulder den go and adjust adjust... so pain sia den he push the medince go inside... wa lau.. den the fee altoghter is $79! partially cos it's mid-night lar so more expensive lo... but the medince like not very good sia... still got diarrhoea and stomache... den this morning my elder sis vomitted... aiyo.. den before tht my younger sis has very serious cough liao... den at sliver cross my mum was worrying vernice is sick liao... den me den who will be the next one... den now every one never go school lo... feel like a saturday or sunday like tht... hahaX! whether how's school... I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MISSING SCHOOL!