Sunday, July 25, 2004

had band today! i told to try f. horn buden no sound come out den i was sent to bassoon(sp?) haiz... sadly.. my hand was too small... den cannot lo...den i was given the rid(sp?) as a souvenir den mr neo ask me to try f.horn again some other day... =( den got drill... not too bad... den actually want to go ah yi house straight away one but sis say can come home first den go her house... den i went home first lo... den used com. den bath ... sis borrow my tyr short den she iron it...! i think the heat too high liao den the short got one hole!!!! *cries* but she say she will get me a short after her 'o's when she is working... and tht is like months later... den we left the house... went to tp first to buy sis's socks... den bought starbucks coffee... den go to the interchange to take bus... den i saw RI and CATHOLIC HIGH! RI i saw a few times liao... !! hehe... saw the field and the running track(i guess there which he spent most of his sec life in)... at first i thought it was RI den the bus moved forward and i saw CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL! peeps... feeling real great... hehe! den reached liao... I READ FINISH MY CHINESE CINDERLLA LIAO! gr8,eh? hehe.... the food was NICE!and ANGIE THE CHOICE CAKE... it was a durian cake... took LOTS of pics... will be posted soon... time heals all wounds ,eh?as time pass my wound is recovering liao... hopefully i will still rmb my promise tht i made...

HEY! AND I HAD FULL MARKS FOR MY MATHS TEST!!! I NEVER SCORE FULL MARKS IN MY LIFE BEFORE... AND THE SUBJECT IS MY WEAKEST SUBJECT! I'M LOVIN' IT! *MUACKS~