Thursday, May 27, 2004

haiz...i guess it would be the last time crying for him...he wouldn't even let me take a look at him for the last time! oki... i getting to the main point now... real surpise to get nominated as a student councilor... went for the interview and it was really tough! little did i expected i passed it... wasn't really happy about it... seems to be juz an normal day for me... its juz no odd, when ppl tell me bout it my reaction was juz a yes... really feel strange... felt proud for myself... and i realized all ex-northviewers pri r all councilor... hehe! partly the reason i felt proud for myself... hehe...I REALLY MISS NORTH VIEW PRIMARY SCHOOL so far i only went back once!i'm really sad here... tml going to clean up the class room... juz really hope the whole class bring the rug to school...haiz! tml going out to watch the day after tml...haha~ taking back report on sat...