Monday, May 31, 2004

been through lots and lots of thinking these few days... and i have conclusion i have got what i wanted and i will leave... i will mend the hole in the heart all bt myself and i am not going to cry for him anymore... and so not to think abt it but i am not going to forget tht he is the very first person i loved and and he was the one i love the deepest... okie! it's all behind me... i hope i wouldn't look back... had band todae... quite tiring... had drill until 4.30 when it was susposed to end at 3.30!! i was quite of worrying if i could mend the hole in my heart all by myself... hehe! changed my skin... nice?! oki... *goo-bye* remember if love someone u really have to say it out...tht person will never know u love him/her...(there an example here to show u if u never say what yr heart really wants...)