Saturday, April 24, 2004

*cries*cries*cries*cries*cries*cries*cries*cries*cries*cries*cries*cri*
so stupid of me! i m flu and i ate some pills...den tis morning i realise tht those aren't flu pills but are some other pills!! haiz...todae last day of band!*saddy* haiz...michelle is the SL...okie...I AM NT SAD!hehe...juz blaming myself for nt practising hard enough...=D and for being SUCH a slow learner! (tht true! i a SLOW learner! =P)hehe... okie...i'm under her den onwards...tml my tutor coming...no noe how is she... she going to teach me maths...er...yarh...flu is getting up of me... lots of pics putting up into the pic gallery...the band farewell day... too bad gab nt there...or else i surely cry one...mr surapol leaving also! but he coming back to singapore...in june,july and august...his band comin' to singapore to perform...gtg...GooD byE